Friday, October 16, 2009

Kara Allison - TRRG STALLIONS MODEL

I JUST DISCOVERED THIS NEW HOTTIE TODAY, WOW IM HOOKED ALREADY! I EXPECT BIG THINGS TO COME FOR HER!!!








Introduce yourself to the readers and let them know where you’re from?

My name is Kara Allison and I’m from Miami,Florida.

What was your life like growing up?

Very simple, I grew up in a house with both of my parents and my two sisters.

What made you want to get into modeling?

I wanted to have another hobby. Something that was fun but at the same time make some extra money. Its also nice to have something that people can recognize you for.

With so many beautiful models in the industry what would you say you bring to the table that separates you from everyone else?

To be honest I don’t really know! I don’t focus on other models. They are all beautiful!

What are some projects you have worked on?

I’ve done a handful of videos. Like lil wayne mrs. Officer, kardinal offishal numba 1, rick ross magnificent, maino all the above, day 26 imma put it on her and etc. I also did a bet spring bling commercial.

Most models I meet say they’re using modeling as a stepping stone to something bigger. Is that the case for you?

Yes! I always strive for something more.

No comments:

Post a Comment